Dino Melaye is sober! …Goes spiritual and fights with the word of God.
In his quest for triumph over his ‘enemies’, the senator representing Kogi West senatorial district, Senator Dino Melaye is now sober and trusting on the Lord God of hosts.
The senator in a tweeter video declared that, even though his antagonists relied on canal weapons; he would always rely on and come to them in “the name of Jehovah God”.
Apparently personalising the Bible prayer of David in the book of Psalms chapter 2, the Kano born Kogi senator wondered; “why do the heatens rage and the people imagine vain things?
The Psalm reads:
1. Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2. The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
3. Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7. I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.
10. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11. Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
But in a personalised recital of the book of the Bible, the former member of the House of representatives further declared prophetically in part that “the rulers of Nigeria have set themselves against the Lord and his anointed.”
Liking his adversaries, whom many believe are the law enforcement authorities who had taken position around his Abuja home for about six days running with a resolve to have him arrested and prosecuted for myriad of offences levied against him, Melaye a several award winning politician prophesied that: “The Lord shall laugh at them and they suffer displeasure.
“They depend on chariots, horses, power, authority, position and guns; but i come unto them in the name of Jehovah Lord, God of hosts.
Senator Melaye, who once threatened to slap and impregnate fellow female senator and wife of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, national leader of the ruling All Progressives Party (APC), Oluremi Tinubu, representing Lagos Central senatorial distric, with an usually gloomy countenance ended the video saying, I trust him, I trust him, I trust him.